After many months of hard work we are proud to officially announce that Point Advisory is now a Certified B Corporation.
Certified B Corporations are leaders of a global movement of people using business as a force for good™. They meet the highest standards of overall social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability and aspire to use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems.
Whats a B Corp?
- It’s a certification. Like fair trade (or organic or LEED), but for the whole company
- It’s unique. Meets the highest standards of verified performance, transparency, and accountability
- It’s an approach. A better way to do business — better for workers, communities, the environment
- It’s a community. A community of practice to increase our individual and collective impact
- It’s a movement. Leaders of a global movement of people using business as a force for good™
About B Corporations
There are more than 1,400 Certified B Corporations in over 120 industries and 40 countries with 1 unifying goal – to redefine success in business.
B Corps™ are important because they inspire all businesses to compete to be the Best for the World®. The performance standards B Corps™ meet are comprehensive, transparent and verified. They measure a company’s impact on all its stakeholders (e.g. workers, suppliers, community, customers and the environment).
Unlike traditional corporations, Certified B Corporations are legally required to consider the impact of their decisions on all their stakeholders.
Follow this link for further information on B Corp or to join the movement yourself.