Neil Salisbury chairs session at All Energy 2015 in Melbourne on ‘Government Initiatives in the Commercial Sector’
Government Initiatives in the Commercial Sector
Neil Salisbury recently chaired a session at All Energy 2015 in Melbourne on ‘Government Initiatives in the Commercial Sector’.
This session provided insight on the initiatives that support small and medium size businesses to undertake energy efficiency and materials efficiency projects.
It covered what we have learned from these programs and also promoted the current opportunities that businesses can take up, with support of Sustainability Victoria.
- Opportunities for the commercial sector: The Emissions Reduction Fund and the Renewable Energy Target
- Energy Productivity in Action
- Yolanda Sztarr, Acting Manager – Business Productivity, Sustainability Victoria
- Amar Rathore, General Manager of the Technical Assessment and Support Branch, Clean Energy Regulator
- James Robinson Senior Project Officer, Energy Efficient Business Regional Operations Group, Office of Environment and Heritage.
For more information please contact us